le manQue dES
fENteS ElliptiQuES
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Egy tanárblog
"I'm not entirely sure what the issue is. It may be body odor or it could be horrendous gas. Either way the 9th grade class stinks. I've had to clear my classroom out and hold DEAR in the hallway, before I'd let the next class come in. I'm afraid their noses may start to burn.

The science teacher lent me a Glade Plug-in thingy. It helped my room, but unfortunately left her to the mercy of the 9th grade boys."
/Life in classroom 9/

Ilyenek és még durvábbak, vagy épp viccesebbek.

Most már értem, mitől lehetett bestseller egy tanár-napló a (múlt)század elején. Ezek után már nem hiszem, hogy csak azért, mert napló volt.
 
Comments:
a zaltalanos iskolaban ahova jartam, 7/8-ik korul divat lett tesiora utan a "sziszegos zuhany"; ott siman beszoltak a tanarnenik hogy talan nem kene (ami persze nem igazan hatotta meg a zosztalytarsaimat)
 
little meditation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYQ8Ia0lHiw

:)
 
like in hungary... :D
 
nyultime :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
AbRAka
LáTTam

RavatAl