Bukás
Már tudom, mivel szórakoznak az anime készítők a fárasztó és hosszadalmas rajzolás közben (legalábbis 1984-ben).
Épp a technikát vizsgáltam, amikor ráakadtam. A szoknyát elég gyorsan lengeti a szél, de valamiért sikerült elkapnom a szememmel... és visszatekertem:

Főhősnőket, drámai pillanatban, bugyi nélkül?
Bár az igaz, hogy éjjel, sietve keltették, így nem túl sok ideje volt öltözködni...
--
As Fu missed the translation of my post, so i'm going to commit one.
I wrote some hours ago that the graphical artists of Naussica(..) should have been really bored during the drawing phase because they made some (or at least one) _DISGUSTING_ jokes (see the picture).
Where is the respect? Who esteems the great woman in blue skirt who had saved the world? Nobody, i can say, even her "parents" make fun about her. Without any underwear?? This makes me sick! Okay, i'm drunk, so i'm not able to be serious, BUT WHAT SHOULD I WRITE?
Can I accept this behaviour? Do I like girls without underwear? Yes I do, but in my bed only. Or anywhere else. But not in an anime!..... hmm, hmm.
You are right, this is not a perfect translation... but i have to sleep now, i don't have energy and clear mind to accomplish the goals you assigned to me.
(by the way, i don't use underwear, and never will use, only in winter time....haha)
Viva Naussica!